1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

A look back at 2012 and what i hope for 2013

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by bamafishin, Dec 11, 2012.

1. bamafishin

bamafishin Well-Known Member

A look back at 2012 on Logan martin in the past years I have fished it some but never did that great on there. Had better luck on Neely henry this year I put my effort into Logan martin maybe it was luck maybe it was fishing with a lot of different partners not sure what it was but had a great year fishing. The end of February we opened the bait shop at riverside landing. I was taken out of work in march and wife had to run the baitshop.She has done a good job with it and I'm glad she did it for me or the dreams of having it would of been gone .I got to fish a lot more this year,but not like I wanted to.With the bad knee it kept me sitting more then I should of and fishing was different then I was use to but with the help of the good lord I was able to adapt to it. Thank you God as I would of gone stair crazy for sure the last 10 months. I had the pleasure of fishing with a lot of different guys.Had fun learned new places and ways to fish .I got to go awhile with Chris Jackson-Professional Angler that was awesome learned a lot in a short time.Ever trip out with a different angler was great learning experience on ways to fish also. In 2012 we won over 12 tournaments on Logan martin got some 2nd's and 3rd's and even some zero's but still managed to learn some thing every trip out. Might of been a new way to fish a bait or learn a new bait there is so much to learn about fishing and catching the good ones and so much to still learn this coming year also. I'm going out some time after surgery with Chris Jackson for a day and that has me excited for sure just hope I can remember every thing new he teaches me that day for sure.In 2013 I'm gonna fish a lot more if things go right with the surgery and I can get back into it like I want to and hopefully win a lot more tourney's in 2013. And teaching my grandson how to fish better also and maybe get him a win this year in the youth angler of the fun fishing tournaments in 2013. I'm going for angler of the year in a club which will be hard as there is a lot of good anglers in the club also.But with some great products from lake fork lures,jack-all lures gambler ;lures x-factor lures jj's magic dip scents, float it worms and other great companies alls I can do is my best and give it 200% to be the best I can and go for it in 2013. Had a guy once ask me if you could fish with anyone even a pro who would you fish with for a day. Well didn't have to think very long on that and I said Clayton Dyer.he asked why I said because that man has more heart and will then anyone I now. he has no hands or feet but yet he can cast a bait caster and catch fish like no one I have seen he is an inspiration to life more then anyone I now of and doesn't want help doing any thing either he's just awesome and if KVD and the other guys had to fish like Clayton bet they wouldn't do it and probably a lot couldn't do it like him I now I couldn't I would of gave up before even trying.With the doctors and Gods help after surgery on the knee alls I can say is I have a lot to learn and willing to learn as much as I can and I'm gonna strive to be the best I can in fishing. I don;t have a lot of fancy sponsors I have a few good ones. fishing isn't cheap and with Gods help a lot of hard work and long hours alls I can do is hope and pray it pays off for me in 2013....If things go good in 2014 i'm hoping to start fishing some of the week end series and see what i can do...hoping the baitshop will take off better with new products in it also...

2. Jazz

Jazz Warsaw Warrior

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. bamafishin

bamafishin Well-Known Member

4. Alan

Alan Proud Infidel