1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Boat fever

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by TimC, Aug 3, 2018.

1. TimC

TimC Well-Known Member

I have been battling a fever to get another bass boat. I sold my other one about 7-8 yrs ago and went all electric. This spring I did a 3 day guide trip on Toho and Butler. Then the MLF did their championship down in the stickmarsh area. That really brought back strong desires in that in the early 2000's I would go down every Feb for about 5 yrs..

Even as I get older and less nimble I think it is easier to launch a bass boat than my electric boat.

Considering a Nitro Z8 or Z18. I like the idea of the 4-stroke too. It is a wide boat. Good for my fat rear. Looking to stay around 26k or under. There are two not too far away one in KY and one in central GA.

Since I've retired there are so many places I want to go fish on a whim. Chickamauga, Guntersville, Eufaula, and KY Lake. I would like to head out toward Texas and hit Fork and Conroe. As much money as I've spent this year on medical, I could probably pull out the boat money from my SEP tax free. Ooooh The fever is HIGH!

As Don Henley sang..."But there are just so many summers, babe, and just so many springs" ."....Time time Tickin Tickin Tickin Away...."

Tim

2. bluedawg/beartrap

bluedawg/beartrap Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. BCB

BCB Off Staff

4. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

5. TimC

TimC Well-Known Member