1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Discount Code

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Joey Watts, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Doubt I will get much attention from this but who knows and maybe I will. In honor of Bass Cat taking this site over, I will offer a small discount to anybody on this site that may be interested in placing an order on my site. Just got done setting this up myself and all you have to do is type in "Outkast10" into the discount code when checking out to recieve 10 % off your entire order. It has to be typed in exactly the way I have it typed above for this to work. If you have any issues what so ever, please feel free to give me a shout and will help in any way I can.

To the folks at Bass Cat, thanks for taking this site over. I do feel in time, with a little work and a little effort that you guys and all of us can make this place go. I will be sending out a mass email to all my customers in the coming weeks. That will be over 1000 emails that I will be sending. In that email I will put a link to this place and will just have to see what happens after that.

Thanks

Paw Paw and BigBass like this.
  2. Clyde O.

Clyde O. New Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

Joey Watts likes this.
  3. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Paw Paw likes this.
  4. Paw Paw

Paw Paw Well-Known Member

Joey Watts likes this.
  5. BCB

BCB Off Staff

Joey Watts likes this.