1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Don't you loce Chicago

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by bluedawg/beartrap, Sep 29, 2017.

1. bluedawg/beartrap

bluedawg/beartrap Well-Known Member

copied this from a post on BBC.....don't know for sure but the odds are this woman and her family have been supported by the govt. all their lives....put another way,she is bitter toward the white race but the same white race has provided her and her family with food,shelter,clothing,medical care and an education...

Don't you just love Chicago
    A Chicago-area school member says she isn’t backing down from comments she made on Facebook equating the American flag with toilet paper, saying the flag is a meaningless piece of cloth and “a false symbol of hope” for black people.
    In a post on her personal Facebook page supporting NFL players who kneel during the national anthem, School District U46 board member Traci O’Neal Ellis wrote, “That flag means nothing more than toilet paper to me,” The Chicago Tribune reported.
    “And I promise you, I would take #TakeAKnee at school board meetings if my doing so would not be disruptive to kids and a distraction to the work we need to do for them,” she wrote.
    School board member Jeanette Ward, of West Chicago, shared a screenshot of Ms. Ellis’ post on Facebook, calling her comments “despicable and disgusting.”
    “I was taken aback that she would say that, even though it is consistent with things she’s said in the past,” Ms. Ward told The Tribune. “To say it’s nothing more than toilet paper, I’m appalled.”
    Ms. Ellis said she’s received “hateful, mean-spirited, scary” backlash over her comments, but she has no plans to apologize.

2. Bestnews

Bestnews Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.