1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Kid's Tourney

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Wizard, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

There was a tourney yesterday morning for children with Down's syndrome. Pro fishermen came in and guided the kid's in their wrapped boats. The kid's could only fish shallow and the pro would ask if they could fish the shore in front of me. I was fishing deep and was glad to do it. Every time I would catch a deep fish the kids would watch me unhook it. Every one of the pros had one or two power poles on the back and all seemed to be shallow fishermen. Most asked what I was fishing, how deep etc.. One guy said he was fishing a tourney at LOZ in two weeks and never fished deep. I told him good luck and hoped his entry fee wasn't too big. This time of year all the tourneys on LOZ will be won fishing deep patterns.

I enjoyed watching the kid's catch fish. They got so darned excited it makes you feel young again. If I hear about one of these tourneys I will try to volunteer. The pros seemed to enjoy it as much as the kids.

2. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. bamafishin

bamafishin Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.