1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Shimmer Swimmer Swim Bait Hooks

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Joey Watts, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Thought I would show some of you that might not have seen these yet my New Shimmer Swimmer Swim Bait Hooks. May just be the best swim bait hooks out on the market. Sure sell a ton of them and getting a ton of feed back on them also. Their are 2 pretty major differences in the ones I build compared to some of the others out on the market. First, we moved the weight on our's up towards the line tie. What this does is help your swim bait swim a little more natural. Stop reeling and your swim bait nose dives instantly. Start reeling again and this thing starts tracking again just like a spinner bait. We have also add a willow leaf spinneer bait blade underneath it for added attraction. I have these available in a 4/0 hook, 6/0 hook and 8/0 hook. Have all 3 hooks available in 4 weights. 3/16 oz, 1/4 oz, 3/8 oz and 1/2 oz. I also do these in 2 different types of hooks. I do one with a screw lock for easier rigging and this is a medium wire mustad hook. I also do another on a very stout gama hook and rig this one by sliding the line tie in from underneath the swim bait. There is a video on my web site on how to rig this one. Here are some pictures of it along with a links to them on my web site.

Thanks and good Luck
    4/0 Hook
    [​IMG]

4/0 Hook Rigged on a 4" Swim Bait
    [​IMG]

6/0 Hook

BigBass likes this.
  2. Joey Watts

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Joey Watts

4. Joey Watts

5. Joey Watts