1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

men vs. women

Discussion in 'Humor Talk' started by Jazz, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Jazz

Jazz Warsaw Warrior

Bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman, “Which book has helped you most in your life?”
    The woman replied, “My husband’s check book!!”

A prospective husband in a book store “Do you have a book called ‘Husband – the Master of the House?’"
    Sales girl: “Sir, fiction and comics are on the 1st floor!”

Someone asked an old man: “Even after 70 years, you still call your wife – darling, honey, luv. What’s the secret?"
    Old man: “I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her."

Pharmacist to customer: “Sir, please understand, to buy an anti-depression pill you need a proper prescription ..
    Simply showing marriage certificate and wife’s picture is not enough !

There are 3 kinds of men in this world. Some remain single and make wonders happen. Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen. Rest get married and wonder what happened!

Wives are magicians. They can change anything into an argument.

Why do women live a Better, Longer & Peaceful Life, compared to men?
    A very INTELLIGENT student replied: "Because Women don't have a wife!"

COOL MESSAGE BY A WIFE: Dear Mother-in-law, Don't teach me how to handle my children. I am living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement!?

When a married man says, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT - what he really means is that he doesn't know his wife's opinion yet.

A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"
    The doctor replies: "Give him an opportunity to speak when he's awake!

TFishin1 and Chaw like this.
  2. Gridleak

Gridleak Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.