1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Bowl Weekend Sale

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Joey Watts, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Not sure if anybody over here is interested but figured I would post it just in case. I marked down a couple itmes on my web site just for this weekend.

I am having a 2 Day Super Bow Weekend Sale on a few items on my web site. I just got done marking My Shimmer Swimmers, HD Swimmer Shimmers, Skooly Rig Juniors, HD Skooly Rigs and my Mini Rigs down a little. When you are placing the orders, you will notice at the top of the screen where the price is how much I have marked each item down. Regular price on my Shimmer Swimmers with No Blades is 4.99 per 3 pack/Sale Price is 4.50 per 3 pack. 4/0 and 6/0 Shimmer Swimmers with Blades, Regular Price on them is 5.99 per 2 pack/Sale Price is 5.35 per 2 pack. The 8/0 Shimmer Swimmers with Blades, regular price is 6.19 per 2 pack/Sale Price is 5.65 per 2 pack. HD Shimmer Swimmers with Blades are priced the same way. Have all my rigs marked down 1.50 each depending on what it is you want. Here is a link to my web site, give me a shout if there is anything that you need or that I can help with. This sale will end Sunday Night and will be putting all the pricing back to normal first thing Monday morning.

Thanks

http://www.flatlandscustomtackle.com/