1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Whew! Finally get a slow down.

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Fishface1911, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Fishface1911

Fishface1911 Master of Puppets.

Its been 2 weeks since I've been signed on because I have been busy as hell, plus a few days of
    laying in the floor hurting like hell but thats just part of life.

Anyway......

As some of you know my BIL(wannabe) and I found him a boat. After much calling, talking to folks and running all over God's green earth looking at way over priced boats we found him a Ranger R81 sport. Its green mf, gold hockey sticks,blue pin strips.
    Its got a Merc EFI175 that had a new LU and swinging a 25tempest.
    The asking price was a little high but close to NADA and after some talking and making it known that we were able and willing to walk away from the deal, we made an offer then a counter offer and settled on a price that we thought was well bought and much below the NADA low book price. :dancing_banana::dancing_banana:

There was only one thing "Bad" about the boat. IT WAS FUNKY! I mean dirty. I took my wife 3 full days to get it shineing like a new penny AND it took Wannabe and I a full day to clean the oil tank and battery compartments. All the work was well worth the money we saved on the purchase price.

Plus: we have been trying to do a little fall fishing. Yesterday was NOT and day to be on KY lake!
    I can say this because I was there mushing through 5-6 waves with a wind blowing from the south at 17-30mph.:shocked: :shocked:

But it nice to be back and I'll start causing problem again real soon. :Rolling: :Rolling:

2. Jazz

Jazz Warsaw Warrior

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.